Bayshore Resort offers five rate tiers. Our rooms are priced by the view from the room and whether or not the room has an in-room spa.
– Our standard rooms feature the Victorian decor seen throughout the hotel and come with either a king bed or two queen beds. These are our most economical rooms because they do not have views of the bay.
View Standard Room Diagram
East Side Balcony Rooms
– The east side rooms are located on the east end of the hotel and offer a private balcony. Poolview rooms are on the second floor overlooking the indoor pool. East side and Poolview rooms come with either a king or two queen beds.
View East Side Room Diagram
– Bayfront rooms have a direct view of the beach and the bay and come with two queen beds. They have either a patio or private balcony depending on the floor level.
View Bayfront Diagram
– These rooms feature an in-room two person spa tub with whirlpool jets. All have at least a partial view of the bay. Most have a balcony or patio and a king bed, some with two queen beds.
View Queen Spa Diagram
View King Spa Diagram
– Our Suites feature fantastic views of the bay and the beach with a private balcony or patio. The bedroom area has a king bed and TV. The sitting room has a queen sleeper sofa, in-room two person spa, fireplace, refrigerator, and TV.
View Suite Diagram